Our students arrive with aspirations, and our professors help them turn those aspirations into reality. We specialize in equipping our graduates with the skills and training necessary to succeed immediately upon entering the workforce. We hope you apply to Ranger College, and we look forward to meeting you.
1. Submit an application for admission here. Once your application is submitted, it may take up to 90 processing hours to be completed. Students can also apply by clicking the button on the right.
2. Submit a picture I.D. NOTE: This is only required if you plan to enroll in online-only courses and excludes all Dual Credit applicants. If you plan to register for online-only courses, you will need to take a picture of yourself with your valid picture I.D. An acceptable, valid picture I.D. includes state-issued, driver’s license, passport, military-issued, etc. This picture will need to be emailed to the Registrar’s Office atRegistrar@RangerCollege.edu. If you are unsure if you have an acceptable I.D. or need assistance, please contact the Registrar’s Office.
3. Complete financial aid process by visiting the FAFSA website. When completing your FAFSA, you’ll need Ranger’s “school code.” The Ranger College School Code is 003603. Please be aware that priority deadlines exist for financial aid. Submit your financial aid application as early as possible.
4. Students should submit official transcripts or a copy of their GED to the college as well as their official college entrance, alternative, or exemption test scores (if not already noted on transcript).
Ranger College Admissions
1240 College Circle
Ranger, TX 76470
5. Students who are NOT exempt from taking a placement test should schedule to take the TSI Assessment. For a list of exemptions and scheduling contacts please visit our Testing webpage.
6. Under the requirements of a law enacted by the Texas State Legislature, students who are under 22 years of age and entering higher education in the spring of 2014 (and any semesters following) must demonstrate proof of vaccination against bacterial meningitis. Students should fill out the meningitis form on the right and select Option 1 or 2. If student chooses option 1, the following forms may be needed:
Bacterial Meningitis Information (PDF)
Bacterial Meningitis Verification Form (PDF)
More Information – State of Texas Vaccination Requirement
* Only for new students who are NOT residing in on-campus housing and who wish to file an affidavit stating that the student declines the vaccination for reasons of conscience.