Ranger College Truck Driving program is designed to teach students how to operate a truck. As an over-the-road driver, students have the opportunity to travel across North America, in all kinds of weather and terrain.
Upon graduation students will be:
- Qualified to secure an entry level job as an over the road driver with a commercial driver’s license.
- Aware of safety procedures; alcohol and drug effects; laws and penalties applicable to the professional driver.
- Proficient at performing pre-trip, on the road, and post trip vehicle and equipment inspections.
- Skillful in safe driving techniques.
- Capable of map reading, log books, cargo documentation, dispatch procedures, emergency responsibilities, and regulations of transportation agencies.
Brown County Center
Length of Program:
The course will be 200 total hours, spread out over 4 weeks. Classes take place on weekdays from 7 am-4 pm or 8:00 am to 5:00 pm with an hour lunch break.
Start of the Program:
June 15, 2020
Scolarships are available. Please fill out the from in English or Spanish, and send the filled out application to Holly Stultz: Holly.Stultz@workforcesystem.org.
The cost of the course without a scholarship is $4995.
Got additional questions? Contact us: