Ranger ID Card
All students must obtain a Ranger College ID Card. You’ll use your Ranger College ID Card often, so make sure to carry it with you at all times. Ranger College and Herring Bank have teamed up to offer you a convenient, one-card solution with the Ranger College ID Card. It’s the easy way to access cash and make purchases on and off campus.
You will use your Ranger ID Card to:
- * Receive financial aid disbursements (unless Student designates another financial institution)
- * Receive book buyback credits
- * Purchase food through your meal plan
- * Check out books from the library
- * Receive student discounts from participating merchants
The Ranger College ID Card is a multi-functional card that allows you to open an optional checking account that offers free access to Herring Bank ATMs and to make no-fee purchases at merchant locations that accept MasterCard signature or pin-based transactions.
- * No monthly service fee
- * Easy access to free Herring Bank ATMs on and around our campuses.
- * Free access to online banking; check balances and view your checking account statement online from anywhere you have internet access at MyRangerCard.com
- * Get paid faster; when you request direct deposit of your financial aid and/or direct deposit of your paycheck.
You may obtain a Ranger ID card at the Ranger campus, the Stephenville campus, or the Brown County campus. Do you need to report a lost or stolen card? Contact Herring Bank at 1-866-348-3435.